Anoka County Commissioner Scott Schulte tells about rail transit, the Met Council, and local government aid. Plus, Old Man Paper.
- Amazing Amazon A-Monday
- Jack’s plumbing problem.
- Ben fixes Hug Nugget’s microscope.
- Anoka County Commissioner Scott Schulte. [24:37]
- Anoka’s responsibilities with the dissolution of CTIB.
- The future of Northstar Rail.
- The status of Northern Lights Express.
- Coon Rapids and local government aid.
- County program aid.
- Anoka County’s relationship with the Met Council.
- The News Bag. [58:23]
- Old Man Paper with Don Grant. [1:29:59]
- Nicknames and Obits.
- Menards and Home Depot being sued over lumber.
- Uber controversies.
- Apartment prices.
- Dog germs.