Rep Anne Neu tells us about running for the Minnesota House in the face of personal tragedy. Plus, Dr Mike Carpenter explains Minnesota’s fight against the measles outbreak.
- Jack nearly kills himself with electricity.
- Ben’s anxiety-producing doctor’s appointment.
- Jack takes his son to the doctor.
- Sports Illustrated for Kids.
- The News Bag. [26:55]
- Dr Mike Carpenter on Minnesota’s measles outbreak. [46:30]
- Rep Anne Neu on running for the Minnesota House in the face of personal tragedy. [1:18:15]
- Minnesota Excellence in Public Service Series.