Washington County Attorney Pete Orput tells us about juvenile sex trafficking and the Minnesota Attorney General’s office. Also, John Spry on the federal omnibus spending bill.
- Tim Mann, the Schwan’s man.
- Adam Carolla’s podcasts.
- The News Bag.
- Pete Orput, Washington County Attorney.
- What does a county attorney do?
- Fighting crime through education.
- Juvenile sex trafficking.
- The Byron David Smith killings.
- The Minnesota Attorney General’s office.
- United States Attorneys.
- Opioid addiction.
- Dr John Spry on the 2017 Consolidated Appropriations Act
- Republican votes on HR244: 131–103.
- Democrat votes on HR244: 178–15.