Harry Niska on the judicial system, John Augustine on legislative evaluation, Don Grant with newspaper clippings, and David Belford third-wheels.
- David Belford is third-wheeling.
- Jack want a welding table in his basement. [02:37]
- Ben invented a cookie in his sleep. [06:10]
- The News Bag. [12:10]
- John Augustine of the Legislative Evaluation Assembly of Minnesota. [28:13]
- Don Grant with Old Man Paper. [1:00:06]
- Nicknames in the Obituaries
- Saying dumb things on Twitter.
- Mini apartments.
- Harry Niska corrects Jack and Ben on the judicial system. [1:46:35]