Chris Fields thinks Republicans can start winning in Minneapolis and Saint Paul. Plus, Sen. Dave Osmek on new energy legislation. Also, Angela Sedlacek on punk parenting.
- We meet third-wheel Angela Sedlacek.
- Ben gives a tour of the new website. [06:48]
- Angela on punk parenting. [15:30]
- The News Bag. [38:17]
- Chris Fields, candidate for MnGOP chair, thinks Republicans can win in Hennepin and Ramsey counties. [1:02:23]
- Sen. Dave Osmek, chair of the Energy and Utilities Finance and Policy, on the controversial power plant legislation going though his committee. [1:18:00]