Dr Spry teaches us the difference between income, wealth, and consumption. Plus, one weird trick to make your ice cream store sell more ice cream.
- Carver County Conservative Hog Roast [1:24]
- How to get more people to buy ice cream at Dairy Queen [9:56]
- The News Bag [21:13]
- Minneapolis Star Tribune: Why does everyone hate Edina?
- Dr John Spry [1:39:21]
- Income Inequality and consumption
- Mark J. Perry: Inequality between high and low income households decreases sharply after adjusting for taxes, household size, earners per household, and consumption
- Extra Bureau of Labor Statistics data
- Ben’s Uncle Tim’s medical fundraiser [2:25:18]