The Star Tribune editorial board calls out Rep Ilhan Omar. Also, why is the IRRRB rehiring a guy they paid more than $100,000 to retire? Plus, the history of bike lanes for Transportation T’ursday.
- Ben’s not-so-surprise fortieth birthday party.
- Doggy DNA
- The Star Tribune editorial board calls out Rep Ilhan Omar [19:07]
- The News Bag [29:40]
- Frank Pafko’s Transportation T’ursday [1:38:35]
- The history of bike lanes
- A bridge for the Midtown Greenway
- Are plastic bag bans bad for the environment? [2:17:43]
- Planet Money: Are Plastic Bag Bans Garbage?