Governor Walz says he’s decided to pull the plug on MnLARS. Plus, Transportation T’ursday with Frank Pafko.
- Adam Seidel is on the ISD 287 school board.
- The News Bag [9:59]
- Transportation T’ursday with Frank Pafko [51:10]
- MnDOT Portland Ave Bridge dinner
- Trump supports a 25¢-per-gal federal gas tax increase?
- State senate debating transportation bill as we speak
- Video: Pafko explains 2015 transportation funding
- The problematic Excelsior-to-North-100 on-ramp
- An explanation of counterfeit dolls. [1:26:42]