Rep. Tim Miller on running for Congress in Minnesota’s seventh. Also, Chris Fields on the MnGOP Chair race and the Downey memo. Plus, Dr John Spry on the state income tax’s impact on professional sports in Minnesota.
- Ben’s Nerd Segment [3:05]
- Celebrity audio fakery: Lyrebird.
- Jack is running for State Auditor?
- The News Bag. [13:48]
- Rep. Tim Miller running for Congress in Minnesota’s seventh. [26:28]
- Why are you and why are you running?
- Politics in rural Minnesota.
- The campaign and Collin Peterson.
- Chris Fields and the MnGOP Chair race. [54:16]
- Campaign Update.
- Response to Downey memo to the nominations committee.
- Day One priorities.
- The GOP message for 2018.
- Dr John Spry. [1:15:22]
- The impact of Minnesota’s income tax on our sports teams.