Harry Niska is running for Minnesota Attorney General. Plus, Dr John Spry on shrimp farm incentives and Don Grant with Old Man Paper.
- Harry Niska is running for Minnesota Attorney General.
- The News Bag.
- Dr John Spry on economics.
- Was Jesus and economist?
- Tru Shrimp and the state budget.
- The BS in economic impact analyses.
- How Governor Dayton and the IRRRB measures success.
- Don Grant and Old Man Paper.
- Don’s Easter weekend.
- Obituaries and nicknames.
- Drunk pilots.
- Wisconsin manifesto guy.