Frank Pafko tells us the story of MnDOT in the nine days after the 35W bridge collapse on Transportation T’ursday. Plus, Dave Osmek on using SWLRT money on something else.
- Third wheel, Mark Jaster, bumped into Jack at the gym.
- TakeAction MN’s email to Emmer town hall protestors. [8:57]
- The News Bag. [29:36]
- Frank Pafko for Transportation T’ursday. [48:40]
- MnDOT in the nine days after the 35W bridge collapse.
- Project Streamlining Lessons Learned
- Sen. David Osmek on using Southwest Light Rail money on something else. [1:26:19]
- Sunday Sales chances in the Minnesota House.