Frank Pafko warns us about summer road construction on Transportation T’ursday. Plus, Speaker Kurt Daudt on Anne Neu’s victory.
- Coffee and venison are difficult to harvest.
- Jack gets called “Sir”.
- Is there Lutheran guilt?
- Men’s and women’s clothing sizes.
- The News Bag [10:38]
- Speaker Kurt Daudt on Anne Neu’s special election victory. [29:34]
- Transportation T’ursday with Frank Pafko. [38:25]
- Why the “practice freeway” will always be 45 m.p.h.
- Why isn’t Highway 55’s Hiawatha Avenue a freeway?
- The never-built Interstate 335 in Minneapolis.
- This summer’s Interstate 94 resurfacing at the Lowry Tunnel.
- Single white line vs. double white line.
- MnDOT I-494/Mn-62 online survey.
- Transit use during Super Bowl LII.