What MnDOT wants to do over the next twenty years on Transportation T’ursday with Frank Pafko. Plus, we are charmed by new third-wheel Claire Leiter.
- Third-wheel Claire Leiter introduces herself. [01:08]
- Mary Tyler Moore was not Minnesotan. [06:05]
- Changing nutrition labels won’t change eating habits. [12:29]
- The News Bag. [16:44]
- Claire sings: On and On. [36:37]
- Claire writes: Memoirs of a Blazing Heart
- Transportation T’ursday with Frank Pafko. [40:07]
- How MnDOT sets speed limits. [42:54]
- Cramming more lanes into the same size highway. [47:46]
- Magnetic levitation transit. [51:38]
- The Minnesota State Highway Investment Plan. [57:49]
- Can we just add lanes to fix the highway system?
- More transit actually makes road congestion worse.
- Transportation News. [1:17:12]