Dr John Spry tells us about death taxes on Friday the Thirteenth. Also, Mary Susan with RighWayMN on Sheriff David Clarke. Plus, Barbara Linert and Josh Wickander join us for the News Bag.
- A guest is giving Jack a table saw. [00:16]
- The News Bag. [08:52]
- Dr John Spry tells us about death taxes on Friday the Thirteenth. [35:07]
- The estate tax, the generation skipping tax, and the gift tax.
- The Prince and the Polhad.
- Correlation and Causation.
- Spry headlining the Legislative Evaluation Assembly Awards.
- Mary Susan with RightWayMN on Sheriff David Clarke event. [1:09:56]